This project will replace the county-owned bridge carrying Ridge Pike over the Norfolk Southern Railway.
New traffic signals will be installed at Industrial Way and Carland Road under this project.
This project will reconfigure the Alan Wood Road traffic signal to accommodate dual left-turn lanes from westbound Ridge Pike. The jughandle also will be eliminated.
The bridge over Plymouth Creek will be rehabilitated under this project.
- The bridge over I-476 will be rehabilitated
- A traffic signal will be installed to allow left-turns from westbound Ridge Pike to I-476 south
- A left-turn lane will be added on westbound Ridge Pike to I-476 north.
This project includes the full reconstruction of Ridge Pike from Belvoir Road to Chemical Road
- Continuing Utility-Related Lane Closures May Cause Weekday Delays, Backups in the Ridge Pike Work Zone (2/2/2024) - The Montgomery County Commissioners announced today that motorists may continue to encounter delays Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to…
- Stage 1 Traffic Shift Now in Place on Ridge Pike in Plymouth Township (2/2/2024) - The Montgomery County Commissioners announced today that the traffic shift to reduce Ridge Pike to one lane in each direction…
Subscribe to receive travel advisories and project news for the Ridge Pike Improvement Project, Section B.
* Indicates a required field.